Followers

09 February, 2010

I will not return!


بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

In the name of Allah the beneficent, the Merciful

I walk back after another tough day at college. Go straight into the bed and shed a couple of tears. How can people be so empty? The most logical and intelligent lot of the nation comes here to learn the skills that will earn them a nice living. What about your life? I see people spending their life finding a living, and forgetting the very purpose of life. Yes, I’m hurt! I’ve shed a lot of tears for you. I was astonished that you couldn’t complete a single sentence without appending an abusive-word to it. You left me so alone. I couldn’t follow you, and you didn’t follow me. When I followed your foot-steps you took me to fire. When I followed your gaze you made me bow down in shame.  I never asked you to value my tears. I never asked you to ponder over my words. But, isn’t it a sensible thing to ask you to value the tears of the best person ever? Don’t you remember how many nights he spent weeping, and asking Allah for you? Do you have a heart? Doesn’t it make you think? Doesn’t it value things other than materials? Today you neglect his tears, and tomorrow he neglects you. Before, I leave, give me a little smile. You’ve given me a lot of tears. For, I will not return! May Allah guide and forgive you all.
                I walk into the streets, and I see people heedlessly adopting different ways of life. Sister! You think it’s your personal act? ‘I didn’t opt for hijab, it’s my life, why is it bothering you?’ Sigh…I wanted you to beautify yourself. Hijab is your ornament. I wanted you to adopt the divine means of protection. Why are you making your life difficult? You are living in a society, you commit a sin openly and you think it’s your personal act? Have you ever thought how you are contributing to the destruction of the society? Are you blind? You adopt every glittering path that’s shown to you on the media and you are unable to see the golden path set for you by Ummi Aisha RA and Sayyidah Fatimah RA. I see in you the potential to raise mujaahid and ulema, only if you value yourself. Change yourself, change your preferences. For long, I’ve wished to see in you the bravery of Aisha RA, the understanding of Khadija RA and the piousness of Fatimah RA, but you find better ideals in actresses. Don’t I deserve a little happiness? Would you listen to me, when I talk for your benefit only? For, I will not return! May Allah guide and forgive you all.
                How can I be happy when I see people running towards fire? How can I be contented? When the non-religious group is hurting me through its action and the religious one’s have invented their own way to break my heart. How many times I was told that I was proud? How many times I was told that I am in actual a fitna? How many times I was accused of Kufr? How many times I was told that I am an extremist? How many times I was told that I am too moderate? Why? If the non-religious don’t follow me and the religious don’t support, in whom will I find some hope? How many people told me that they loved me for Allah, and later on they informed me that I was of no help to them? Why? Because I was not of their group, because some of my concepts didn’t match with theirs, because the level of moderation I learnt was not similar to theirs, because the degree of dynamism I learn didn’t conform to their view. They’d spend hours proving to me how much wrong I was committing. They won’t see my passion, they won’t see my desire, and they won’t see the fire in my heart. For them, all my efforts, all my knowledge was futile, because I didn’t belong to their group. There were many who could read my intention and told me that they are ‘impure’. To all of them I say: I am hurt! You can’t count my tears I shed because of you. We’ll settle our problems later now, for I have to go and I will not return. May Allah guide and forgive you all.
                This is the world of confusion. Friends, family, media and even scholars keep on multiplying your tensions. The immediate response to these confusions is stress and an urge to escape and run into isolation. Hold on! Allah knows! Living in this age of confusion our responsibilities increase. We need to make a sincere effort to reach the truth. The amount of disbelief, immoral and sinful acts that go on around increase our duties further more. This is the time to learn. This is the time to impart it. If you are in the most important portion of your life (youth) don’t let these distractions, confusions become an excuse. Let them kindle your passion even more.
I have to act soon. I can’t delay until I become economically sound. I can’t delay until I am able to solve other problems. I will always find people that will help me in this noble mission. I will always find people who’ll understand me. I’ll always find people who’ll love me for his sake (In sha Allah).This is my time to act, for I will not return.
With thy light alone I lit up my glance,
I make a peep through the sun and moon hence.
Saying I’m Muslim I shudder with shame,
I know the hard task of Lailah’s name.
(Iqbal)

               


               



Author: Mohammad Awais Tahir

The author may or may not have the same views on the topic and would not like to be quoted on what has been said above. The author, however, deems nothing wrong with changing opinions, hence, he does not wish to amend/remove posts that do not resonate with his current thinking. 
“Those who never retract their opinions love themselves more than they love truth.”

Send your comments and suggestions to feedback@exploringpsyche.com

SEE THE COMPLETE LIST OF ARTICLES HERE

Get Updates for New Post:

24 comments:

Muhammad Awais Tahir said...

Update : Someone just told me that I am on the path of innovators !
Will include that in next edition.

crystal clear said...

Hmmm...
There are always difficulties to be faced by people who walk on this path.People get hurt a lot in one way or the other.
We should remember the suffering of our beloved Prophet Muhammad(S)...It's incomparable to what we go through.The only thing one can do,is have patience,faith in Allah SWT and be expectant of the reward for the efforts and pure intention,Inshaa Allah.May Allah SWT open the eyes of the people around us.May He make them realize that such people only want their good and nothing else.Ameen!

Bela said...

You r misunderstood. U r being looked down upon. U r being tagged as hypocrite. Obstacles r bound to hinder ur way but whats the key to overcome these obstacles ?? U provided the key at the end. Get going. Don't let these distractions overwhelm u n ur cause. Some one said if the path has no hurdles, its not the right one.

Put aside the non-religious group. What to speak of them. But our very dear religious people, when they misunderstand us, it hurts. It really does. What good is ur ideology if it has not taught u how to rise abv ur difference and be united. Unity is the essence. Accept each other even if few things differ. I wonder even if identical twins share 100% similar thoughts. The day Muslims learn this art will be the day of our nishaat-e-sania.
Nevertheless, it takes all sorts of people to make this world. Ignore them n focus on ur cause. Its not easy to be a Muslim afterall.

Chumee goyam musalmanum balarzum !!

Very well written Mashallah
Zor-e-Qalam aur ziada..!!

Bela said...

P.S. When I said "You" in 1st few lines
I meant any human being in general.

IslamIsPeace said...

Good one bro...mashaALLAH, can very well relate to your feelings that you have expressed here. I will be using this article in my community on orkut with your credits ofcourse. Hope you don't mind?

Muhammad Awais Tahir said...

Ofcourse brother! You can spread the article anywhere you like :)

Muhammad Asad Khan said...

Brother can you please tell me how are you an innovator? I mean in what context did those people call you an innovator?

Muhammad Asad Khan said...

choon mee goyam musalmanum balarzam
ke daanam mushkilaat e la ilaaha ra.

Allama Iqbal

Muhammad Asad Khan said...

Brother ,really you are such a good writer. I really pray to Allah to make this word spread far and wide.and even make us wretched souls to take a humble part in this work.

The Holy Qur'an states so clearly that entering paradise is not easy. other people before us were tortured and shaken as if in a earthquake untill the prophet and his companions cried for succour.Only then God's succour comes.

But even if no one listens and we die alone then also we are successful.for our purpose is Allah Almighty's Glorious and beautiful Face. INNA SALAATI WANUSUKI WA MAHYAYA WA MAMATI LILLAHI RABBIL AALAMEEN.(indees my prayer and my struggle and my life and my death are all for Allah the lord of the worlds.)

Even if no one listens dont worry dont panic , just keep on moving.

اگرچہ بت ہيں جماعت کي آستينوں ميں
مجھے ہے حکم اذاں، لا الہ الا اللہ


Many idols are still concealed'
In their sleeves by the Faithful Fold,
I am ordained by Mighty God
To raise the call and be much bold.

Muhammad Awais Tahir said...

@ Muhammad Asad
Brother! We've got people with all sorts of views out there. There are few muslims who are totally against the use of gadgets, and I've personally met few who called it a 'Bid'at' to use the gadgets to spread Islam. Unfortunately, majority of the religious organizations, have a thinking that undermines or totally neglects the work done by other organizations. The truth is that we need to work on many grounds. We can have several missions, yet we have the same vision , the same end-goal.

Muhammad Awais Tahir said...

JazakAllah for the encouragement brother !

May Allah Give us all the understanding of religion. Need ur special duaas brother. And do your best to spread the blog. May Allah make it a source of hidayah for many, and a source of earning sawab for us. (Aameen)

Amatul Wadood said...

In the Name of Allah, the Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful
Peace and blessings be on our beloved Prophet, his family, his companions and all the righteous believers!
Salamualaikum wrt wbart!

Just want to tell u that as predicted by our beloved Prophet (SAW) we are living in a time of great fitnah...may Allah SWT keep us steadfast in His Path...and by the way, when people tell u that u can't use gadgets to spread the true and pure message...ask them why on earth are they using cars to ride..."arent u suppose to be riding on a camel??!! hey u are doing bidah!" lol...these people dont make me cry, they make me laugh! Ya Allah! may Allah forgive them and guide us all! really...after starting to practise islam and after, Alhamdulillah, able to increase my knwoledge by His Mercy and Help, i realized that to judge people is a big sin...and i keep seeking refuge with Allah from judging others...only He knows who is guided and who has gone astray...
Sadly many of us are debating so hard on fiqhi issues and these very same people forget or ignore to inculcate the true spirit of islam ie, to be honest, kind, helpful,modest etc...
may Allah SWT take us onto Himself when He is most pleased with us and make us join His beloved slaves..and may He forgive and guide us and keep us united in His Name, in His Cause and protect us all from the accursed shaytan.ameen!

Anonymous said...

aoawrwb
brother awais

i know you from a long time ago..
more then 2 years..
its bintulislam here..
i was hurt when i felt you almost quit your community of call of duty..
i always wanted to work with you..
beshak mjy b kuch cheezaon myn ekhtalaf hua bs apni logics ki base py n experoences ky..
but still i appreciate your work always...
i love dr israr ahmad when he died i was really depress because we have very few whom are working..
when i see nothing i try to contact you because i always FEEL LIGHT in my heart after discussing with you..
its a long time ago when i talked and discussed with you..
but...
i can assure you brother..
in your way you are not alone..
i can feel the spirit because i am broken...
i have no more signs of light in my heart
i have not so much passion inside myself..
but..i wana say again brother..
a person who can answer some1z question at any moment asked..that is you..
i sometimes use to ask questions r refrences late nite but u always guided me..
i can feel the strenght and pureity of my love for ALLAH when i read this article..
mjy apna durd yaad aya hy...
hoskta hy myn apky kjisi kam na a sku.. but still i wana say..
keep on doing who ever dont care...they are just innocent that they are not realizing thier sins..
keep on doing always..whenever u r tired keep on doing for people like me who are very concerned with the passion not with the conflicts..
just always doing till your last breath..
people like you provide me light and hope of life..that if they can do i can also inshaALLAH..
i am proud to call you brother...
and its not just the words..
these are some pure feelings of a sister for his brother.. wishes ,pure wishes that none can feel and guess...
i feel my self that i am a stone...i wont have feelings in my heart i am feeling really depress of my life situations but now they all are vanished away somewhere
and now i jst really wana weep at the pain your having in your heart..
i really feel this...so much..
we all are muslims but still we the person who are struggling in the way to islam are so much alone...
i just want to say you a thing dont feel depress over things just because... if we wont get hurt over the things..we wont have any passion to do something really good..
as said..
tund e'ay baad e mukhalif sy na ghbra......
ye tou urdti hyn tjy ooncha urdany k liay...
sorry i dont remember the poetry exactly but its just to cheer you up
:)

Muhammad Awais Tahir said...

Assalam u Alaikum!

Ukhte! Nice to hear from you after a long while.

Yes, there are still people who love and hate for Allah alone. There are
still people who know that the love for Allah is infinite. There are people
who don't go for temporary affections, and attach themselves permanently
with others for the love of Allah. The love of Allah, which stays when other
loves go. Even on the day of judgement, when mothers would forget their sons
those who loved for Allah, would stand together under the Arsh of Allah SWT.

It would be an honour and a blessing if Allah gives me any chance to help
you in any way. If my piece of writing kindled some passion in someone,
then I can't thank Allah enoughh for this. It is He who blessed me with this
passion, it is He who gave me this power to 'write', and it is He who would
reward me in return. I ask you for duaas, that Allah gives me the true
understanding of religion and puts me on the path of true sacrifice. May He
select me amongst those who strive to make the word of Allah the supreme.
May Allah write me in those who strived for Khilafah. May Allah count me
amongst the army of Mahdi. " If I can die having brought any light, having
exposed any meaningful truth, then all the credit is due to Allah, and only
the mistakes have been mine".

This is an age of confusion and deception. This is an age of disputes. No
two people can think totally alike. We are bound to differ on one thing or
the other. It is very important that these minute differences don't make us
go far away from each other. These little disputes should increase the gaps
between us.

SubhanAllah, I can't thank you enough for the comment and the care. I ask
Allah to reward you for your purity and your passion.

May Allah give you the bravery of *Aisha* RA, the understanding of *Khadija*RA and the piousness of
*Fatimah* RA. May Allah make you a source of guidance for many others. May
Allah make you a beacon of light, that invites people away from darkness to
the spiritually enlightened life.

AlhamduliLLAHillazi hadana li haaza , wa makunna linahtadiya, lau la an
hadanAllah.

" Praise be to Allah who guided us for this, and we would not have been
guided, if he wouldn't have guided us "

Anonymous said...

:'(

Anonymous said...

aoawrwb..
jazakALLAH brother awais..
il pray for u ownward inshaALLAH...
i will try not to forget to pray..inshaALLAH
i told u i always like to help for islam though i have nothing in my hands..
but thats the thing i can do i will keep on doing inshaALLAH
jazakALLAH a lot lot bhai
take cr
wswrwb

Anonymous said...

I see my comment has been censored. Doesn't Islam accept criticism ?

Muhammad Awais Tahir said...

I don't remember censoring/deleting any particular comment on this article. I can't give any generic answer to the question whether Islam accepts criticism or not, because nowadays every form of abuse,time-wasting techniques etc are put in the broad category of 'criticism'. If criticism is for the sake of learning or advising, more than welcome, but ifs its for its own sake, then its better to remove such a comment rather than replying to it and wasting time. Time is the greatest resource we have. As Muslims,we simply can't afford to waste any time.

Muhammad Awais Tahir said...

But, If I deleted some comment out of error that I shouldn't have then I sincerely apologize to you brother/sister anonymous. You are most welcome to re-post.

Muhammad Awais Tahir said...

Assalam u Alaikum!

Ukhte! Nice to hear from you after a long while.

Yes, there are still people who love and hate for Allah alone. There are
still people who know that the love for Allah is infinite. There are people
who don't go for temporary affections, and attach themselves permanently
with others for the love of Allah. The love of Allah, which stays when other
loves go. Even on the day of judgement, when mothers would forget their sons
those who loved for Allah, would stand together under the Arsh of Allah SWT.

It would be an honour and a blessing if Allah gives me any chance to help
you in any way. If my piece of writing kindled some passion in someone,
then I can't thank Allah enoughh for this. It is He who blessed me with this
passion, it is He who gave me this power to 'write', and it is He who would
reward me in return. I ask you for duaas, that Allah gives me the true
understanding of religion and puts me on the path of true sacrifice. May He
select me amongst those who strive to make the word of Allah the supreme.
May Allah write me in those who strived for Khilafah. May Allah count me
amongst the army of Mahdi. " If I can die having brought any light, having
exposed any meaningful truth, then all the credit is due to Allah, and only
the mistakes have been mine".

This is an age of confusion and deception. This is an age of disputes. No
two people can think totally alike. We are bound to differ on one thing or
the other. It is very important that these minute differences don't make us
go far away from each other. These little disputes should increase the gaps
between us.

SubhanAllah, I can't thank you enough for the comment and the care. I ask
Allah to reward you for your purity and your passion.

May Allah give you the bravery of *Aisha* RA, the understanding of *Khadija*RA and the piousness of
*Fatimah* RA. May Allah make you a source of guidance for many others. May
Allah make you a beacon of light, that invites people away from darkness to
the spiritually enlightened life.

AlhamduliLLAHillazi hadana li haaza , wa makunna linahtadiya, lau la an
hadanAllah.

" Praise be to Allah who guided us for this, and we would not have been
guided, if he wouldn't have guided us "

Muhammad Awais Tahir said...

JazakAllah for the encouragement brother !

May Allah Give us all the understanding of religion. Need ur special duaas brother. And do your best to spread the blog. May Allah make it a source of hidayah for many, and a source of earning sawab for us. (Aameen)

Muhammad Asad Khan said...

Brother ,really you are such a good writer. I really pray to Allah to make this word spread far and wide.and even make us wretched souls to take a humble part in this work.

The Holy Qur'an states so clearly that entering paradise is not easy. other people before us were tortured and shaken as if in a earthquake untill the prophet and his companions cried for succour.Only then God's succour comes.

But even if no one listens and we die alone then also we are successful.for our purpose is Allah Almighty's Glorious and beautiful Face. INNA SALAATI WANUSUKI WA MAHYAYA WA MAMATI LILLAHI RABBIL AALAMEEN.(indees my prayer and my struggle and my life and my death are all for Allah the lord of the worlds.)

Even if no one listens dont worry dont panic , just keep on moving.

اگرچہ بت ہيں جماعت کي آستينوں ميں
مجھے ہے حکم اذاں، لا الہ الا اللہ


Many idols are still concealed'
In their sleeves by the Faithful Fold,
I am ordained by Mighty God
To raise the call and be much bold.

IslamIsPeace said...

Good one bro...mashaALLAH, can very well relate to your feelings that you have expressed here. I will be using this article in my community on orkut with your credits ofcourse. Hope you don't mind?

crystal clear said...

Hmmm...
There are always difficulties to be faced by people who walk on this path.People get hurt a lot in one way or the other.
We should remember the suffering of our beloved Prophet Muhammad(S)...It's incomparable to what we go through.The only thing one can do,is have patience,faith in Allah SWT and be expectant of the reward for the efforts and pure intention,Inshaa Allah.May Allah SWT open the eyes of the people around us.May He make them realize that such people only want their good and nothing else.Ameen!

Post a Comment