Followers

02 June, 2011

The Greatest Calamity & The Steadfastness of AbuBakr (RA) | أعظم المصائب

“If one of you is afflicted with a calamity, then let him remember his calamity by me (i.e., by my death); for indeed, it is the greatest of calamities.”

Inspired Tidings

 

يا أيها الناس أيما أحد من الناس أو من المؤمنين أصيب بمصيبة فليتعز بمصيبته بي عن المصيبة التي تصيبه بغيري . فإن أحدا من أمتي لن يصاب بمصيبة بعدي أشد عليه من مصيبتي

“O people, let any person – or any believer – who has been afflicted with a calamity remember his calamity by me and hence find solace in his calamity by any other person [or occurrence], for no one from my Nation will be afflicted by a calamity after me that is more severe upon him than my calamity.” [Related by Ibn Majah, and narrated by 'Aishah (RA), authenticated by al-Albani]

 

إذا أصاب أحدكم مصيبة فليذكر مصيبته بي فإنها من أعظم المصائب

“If one of you is afflicted with a calamity, then let him remember his calamity by me (i.e., by my death); for indeed, it is the greatest of calamities.” [ Saheeh al Jami’ (Hadith # 347), narrated by ‘Abdullah bin Mas’ud (RA) and Saabit al-Jahmi (RA)]

Get Updates for New Post:

0 comments:

Post a Comment